What’s up, yo? How is your new year going so far? Since we were sick on New Year’s Eve, bedtime came at 10 p.m. and we were well-rested and feeling better on the first of the year. Which was nice, considering most January 1st’s find us hungover and hating life. I got a lot done: clearing out the shed, putting away Christmas (sigh) and gathering stuff for our upcoming yard sale. What do you call yard sales where you’re at? I’ve heard so many terms! Garage sale, tag sale, rummage sale…
But I digress. Here’s the plan for January in our neck of the woods:
- back to mentoring! How I’ve missed my little M and our weekly giggle sessions 🙂
- getting my weekly library on with the nieces-we took December off. I’m looking forward to seeing their sweet faces more often and getting involved in some good books. Any suggestions?
- yard sale on the 11th
- twins birthday party-my sister’s boys will be three this year. OMGizzle.
- birthday massage party with my niece, who shares the same birthday as me. I promised to get us a room at a nice resort this year and have a nice pampering session.
- get back into my workout routine and do a 3-day detox to kick start my 2014 health goals
- annual spring cleaning
I’ll share the details, I swear 🙂 What’s on your agenda this month? How are you starting your 2014?