Hey guys! Happy Monday! I’m going to get right to the point, just wanted to give you the rundown of what happened around here in March, and check in with my 2014 goals. My most favoritest thing ever. Pfft. Let’s start with that and get it over with:
- Goal #1: Stick to routine = pretty much, yea. I’m beginning to think I’m not the kind of person to lay out my clothes and make my lunch the night before. It’s just not that exciting, and I’m really not into it. My mornings aren’t so hectic though, now that I’ve got that routine down, and weekends are pretty well figured out. It’s whatever. I think I’m good with it.
- Goal #2: Working on the purging, yep.
- Goal #3: Workout routine, eat better. Yeeaah. Uhm. I was out of town the first couple weekends of March, then I got sick for a week, and then I came up with like, 20 more excuses. Let’s call that a work-in-progress, shall we?
- Goal #4: Pay off debt. And another work-in-progress.
- Goal #5: Create a studio. I picked out the sleeper sofa we’re replacing the bed in there with, so there’s more space for me to spread out. I haven’t had time to go buy it yet, though. Oh, wait, I’m suppose to be paying off debt, huh? 😉
- Goal #6: Back up computer and blog. Still about halfway there…
- Goal #7: Visit Grandparents. That’s on the agenda for April!
- Goal #8: Monthly Art Dates are working so far, but I don’t seem to be making much progress on my projects. What’s up with that??
- Goal #9: Work on my career. Yep.
- Goal #10: 2015 trip to Europe. Uhm. Huh. Yeah, we are going to have to refocus on that, I didn’t give it much thought in March…
Is that getting annoying yet? I’m a little annoyed with it myself. Checking in with you guys once a month definitely keeps me motivated and honest though…
Here are the posts from March 2014:
How was your March? Did you get everything done that you wanted to?